The best photos are always candid ones — the photos that capture an absolutely genuine moment that wasn’t staged at all. What’s even better is when a candid photo is so perfectly timed, that it almost looks too fake or adorable to possibly be real!
Capturing a perfectly timed shot of animals in their natural habitat or in the middle of doing something cute is tough — but sometimes, it all comes together perfectly. Sometimes too perfectly.
Enjoy! And don’t forget to share on Facebook.
1. This lizard is just taking a rest on a stick with his leaf banjo. Totally normal.
2. Cutest snuggle fest to have ever happened.
3. Looks like everyone is ready for their walk! I mean, does it get any cuter than this?
4. Your life will never be the same after seeing this baby turtle taking a nap.
5. It’s as if this basket was created just for this cat. It’s too much!
6. I don’t think anything has ever looked THIS cute while eating.
7. I think it’s safe to say that this little girl is protected and in safe hands…or…paws.
8. This is something I never hope to see in real life. That is one brave photographer!
9. This man looks far too relaxed to be that close to a cheetah. Pretty awesome though!
10. Well, apparently this adorable little guy wasn’t a fan of having his picture taken.
11. “Is that cat food for me?!” Those paws are too cute.
12. Just a frog contemplating life while laying on a leaf. Adorable.
13. The most precious BFF duo to have ever existed — a baby owl and a kitten.
14. This llama decided to go with a Flock of Seagulls look — it works.
15. Looks like these two polar bear cubs are about to play a game of patty cake!
16. No, you’re not hallucinating. That is five adorable and identical little foxes. How did they stack themselves so perfectly?
17. I had no idea until now, but a peacock flying is one of the most beautiful things ever.